4) Does ANZA Manila have a Facebook page?
Yes! Search for ANZA Manila. Please note you need to be a member of ANZA Manila to join the Facebook group so contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to join.
5) How do I post information to be included in the Weekly Update? All members are welcome to contribute information or community events of interest to ANZA members, Please note that we cannot accept submissions on behalf of non-ANZA members. Submissions are to be received by Thursday morning 10am (MNL time) at email@example.com.
Events should be in the following format:
- Brief description of event and contact details, i.e. mobile and email (no more than 75 – 100 words).
- Title of the Event
- When : Date & time of event
- Where: Location of event
- Cost : Fees (if applicable)
6) I’d like to receive Member News and Notices as quickly as possible. Do I need to wait for the Weekly Update?
You can also subscribe to receive Member News and Notices as they are posted - simply click the "Subscribe" link on the ANZA Member News and Notices page. You can adjust your frequency preferences to receive messages immediately, daily or weekly.
7) I found a broken link or got an error message on the web site. Who should I report that to?
We’d love to know if there’s any part of the web site that isn’t working, or if you have suggestions for additional content or things you’d like us to include. Please send an email to our Communications Officer describing the problem or your suggestion, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
7) My partner would like to receive the Weekly Updates as well as me. How do I add his/her email to the distribution list?
We're delighted that you'd both like to receive the ANZA Weekly Updates. This will be sent automatically to the email address you used to register your ANZA membership. To add an additional email address, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the details. And of course you can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of the Updates.
8) Can I post classified ads on the website i.e. Items for sale, staff looking for new positions
No, we recommend you use existing groups on Facebook for these type of requirements such as Ma'am Manila, Manila Furniture Buy Swap Sell and Makati & Manila Mums.