Listed below are links to useful websites for both new arrivals to Manila, as well as for those who have been here for some time. We welcome suggestions for additions to this page. Please click here to submit your suggestions for new links or to advise us of any updates to the information already on this page.
The Australian Embassy is located at:
Level 23 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue, Makati City 1200
The Embassy is open from Monday to Friday, from 8.30am - 4.30pm.
Telephone: +63 2 757-8100
Fax: +63 2 757-8268
The New Zealand Embassy is located at:
23rd floor, BPI Buendia Center
Senator Gil Puyat Avenue (near Makati Avenue)
Makati City 1200
PO Box 3228
Makati City 1272
The Embassy is open from Monday to Friday, from 8.00am - 4.30pm.
New Zealanders visiting or living in the Philippines are encouraged to register their details with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT). The details you provide when you register will help MFAT to contact you in an emergency such as a natural disaster, civil disturbance or family emergency, or to pass on information that we wish to alert you about.
Chambers of Commerce and other business organizations
ANZCHAM supports and promotes business relationships between the Philippines, Australia and New Zealand, developing and maintaining a strong partnership and cooperation with people and industries that are instrumental in the growth and promotion of the economy, businesses and trade.
PABC promotes trade, economic and technical cooperation and tourism between the Philippines and Australia and fosters friendship and understanding between the business communities of the Philippines and Australia.
Expat clubs and social groups
BWA is an international group, based in Manila, which hosts a range of social and charitable activities. Find out more about them and their activities at www.bwamanila.com.
There are many information sites and blogs aimed at expats in the Philippines. Here are a few to get you started.
- It's more fun in the Philippines.
- Expat all sorts - everything for expats in the Philippines.
- Walking tours with Carlos Cedran.
- Our awesome planet - food and travel blog for the Philippines.
- Market Man Manila - food blog with restaurants and markets.
- Make it Makati - Events for Makati lovers.
- Old Manila Walks - Day trips with family and friends.
- Manila Concert Scene - Concert events and dates.
- Ticket World - tickets on line for all sorts of concerts.
- Typhoon tracking for real time updates