1) How do I access the Member-only section?
In the top right hand corner of the screen, you will see two yellow boxes. In the left hand box, enter the email address you supplied to ANZA when you became a member. Then click on “Forgot password” and the system will lead you through a series of prompts to set up your own unique password. The system will remember this password and automatically log you on in future, provided you log on from the same computer or device. Alternatively, if you navigate to any of the other pages in the Members drop-down menu in the navigation bar at the top of the screen, you will be prompted to log in. If you don’t remember the email address you supplied when you registered with ANZA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this information.
2) Can I add more information about myself to the Directory?
Of course, we’d love to know more about you! Log in using your email address and password. Once you’re logged in, in the top right hand corner of the home page, click on “View profile”. This will display your current profile information, and give you the opportunity to add more information about yourself. You can also adjust your privacy settings here, according to how much information you’d like to display online and who you want to see it. If you have indicated that you are willing to give blood, it is important that you keep your and your partner's email and phone contact details up-to-date, so that we can get hold of you should a need for your blood type arise.
3) I’d prefer not to have my details (or only selected details) displayed in the Member Directory.
Can you take me out pleaseYou can do this yourself! Once you’re logged in, in the top right hand corner of the home page, click on “View profile”. Simply click on this link to manage your privacy settings.
4) Does ANZA Manila have a Facebook page?
Yes! It's https://www.facebook.com/groups/anzamanila. Please note you need to be a member of ANZA Manila to join the Facebook group so contact email@example.com if you need to join.
5) How do I post information to be included in the Weekly Update?
All members are welcome to contribute information or community events of interest to ANZA members, Please note that we cannot accept submissions on behalf of non-ANZA members. Submissions are to be received by Wednesday 5pm (MNL time) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events should be in the following format:
- Brief description of event and contact details, i.e. mobile and email (no more than 75 – 100 words).
- Title of the Event
- When : Date & time of event
- Where: Location of event
- Cost : Fees (if applicable)
7) I found a broken link or got an error message on the web site. Who should I report that to?
We’d love to know if there’s any part of the web site that isn’t working, or if you have suggestions for additional content or things you’d like us to include. Please send an email to email@example.com describing the problem or your suggestion, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
8) My partner would like to receive the Weekly Updates as well as me. How do I add his/her email to the distribution list?
We're delighted that you'd both like to receive the ANZA Weekly Updates. This will be sent automatically to the email address you used to register your ANZA membership. To add an additional email address, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details. And of course you can unsubscribe any time using the unsubscribe link at the end of the Updates.
9) Can I post classified ads on the website i.e. Items for sale, staff looking for new positions
No, we recommend you use existing groups on Facebook for these type of requirements such as Ma'am Manila, Manila Furniture Buy Swap Sell and Makati & Manila Mums.